US Visa Service | The American Dream
- Current regulations for U.S. entry
- National Interest Exception (NIE)
- Quarantine and COVID-19 rules
- Planned lifting of the travel ban in November 2021
- Processing times of the U.S. authorities
- U.S. immigration law basics (visas & ESTA)
Lufthansa & Miles & More
- Vaccination status for international flights
- How will proof of vaccination look like? Which apps or vaccine cards are allowed?
- Testing regulations
- Do I need to be vaccinated if entering through 3rd countries (Mexico, etc)?
- Will there be exceptions for non-vaccinated people?
- Travel with children under 12
- Travel with animals
- Which documents are needed at checkin? How to prepare for travel?
- What do I need to know when entering Germany?
- How is the airport procedures and mask policies
- Future or travel:
- Flexible booking
Our Panel Speakers
Senior Visa Consultant
The American Dream
Tanja Schimming started working for the US Visa Service in October 2011. She has the permission according to §1 Auswandererschutzgesetz (Federal German Law) to advise emigrants and expatriates regarding the United States and U.S. entry regulations.
She helps companies and expatriates all over the world to decide which U.S. visa works best, thereby paving the way for a secure stay in the United States.
Ms Schimming, who has both the German and American citizenship, lived in the U.S. for 13 years.
She is an experienced speaker and looks forward to your webinar participation!
Senior Director Sales USA East at Lufthansa Group
She brings a wealth of knowledge to her position from her many years of airline management experience. Ms. Wobken began her career at the aviation group as Key Account Manager at Miles & More in 2005. From 2009 until 2011, she was Manager Marketing Communications in the European headquarter based in London, creating and executing marketing concepts for Lufthansa Italia. Afterwards, she was appointed to Manager Revenue Management and Business Development in Frankfurt where she developed and launched new sales concepts for the European markets. In 2013, Ms. Wobken moved to Moscow as she was promoted to Director Marketing, Online Sales and Revenue Management in Russia and the CIS. In 2014 she took over the position Lufthansa Group General Manager Sales Russia where she was responsible for the commercial development until end 2016. After that she was Director Sales Northern Germany based in Hamburg. Before the current posting Ms. Wobken was Senior Director Sales North Africa, Near East and Turkey based in Cairo being responsible for 12 countries in her region and initiated several repatriation flights when the Corona crisis started.